Motorola Wins Initial ITC Ruling on Microsoft Xbox Patents

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]john_4[/nom]Go Motorola, give the convicted monopolist MS some of their own medicine.[/citation]

As a company that has the backing of perhaps the most evil corporation around, that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Someone should patent "Patenting Technology" and call it a day.Oh crap, someone from Apple might read this.[/citation]

Apple is not even in this article nor are they involved in the suit. This is google/motorola going after Microsoft. Microsoft went after google and won royalties on every android sold. Sorry bub this is not Apple but google/microsoft.

madooo12

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Apple is not even in this article nor are they involved in the suit. This is google/motorola going after Microsoft. Microsoft went after google and won royalties on every android sold. Sorry bub this is not Apple but google/microsoft.[/citation]
nope, only samsung (I think)

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Seriously? The Xbox 360 is like 7 years old and Motorola is just now pinning patent infringement on them? I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]11796pcs[/nom]Seriously? The Xbox 360 is like 7 years old and Motorola is just now pinning patent infringement on them? I don't want to live on this planet anymore...[/citation]
Pluto has vacancies.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Apple is not even in this article nor are they involved in the suit. This is google/motorola going after Microsoft. Microsoft went after google and won royalties on every android sold. Sorry bub this is not Apple but google/microsoft.[/citation]

Im pretty sure the person who posted that was well aware apple wasnt involved.. Maybe you should try reading more carfully..

Status
Not open for further replies.