Solved! mouse will not scroll properly hp elitebook 850

Oct 29, 2018
Brand new eleitebook 850 g4. My mouse will not scroll properly in youtube, facebook or amazon. Will not scroll in google sometimes. Screen does nothing when clicking the arrows or scrolling the wheel for about 4 seconds, then either moves 1/3 of a page, or all the way to the bottom. Have uninstalled and re-installed all mouse drivers. Logitech unifying usb dongle.Touchpad does the same thing. after about 5 minutes, it gets better - sometimes. Please help before I have to destroy state property.

Solution
If it is a brand new device and it isn't functioning correctly you can try updating the drivers. Should that not work, then take it back and have them give you a properly functioning device.
Oct 29, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sladefitzge : "mouse will not scroll properly hp elitebook 850"

Brand new eleitebook 850 g4. My mouse will not scroll properly in youtube, facebook or amazon. Will not scroll in google sometimes. Screen does nothing when clicking the arrows or scrolling the wheel for about 4 seconds, then either moves 1/3 of a page, or all the way to the bottom. Have uninstalled and re-installed all mouse drivers. Logitech unifying usb dongle.Touchpad does the same thing. after about 5 minutes, it gets better - sometimes. Please help before I have to destroy state property.