mouse won't click on certain things (like option to choose amounts etc.) do I need a new mouse?

julierohloff

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
my mouse won't click on some things (like the quantity option) I'm trying to buy something and it won't let me choose the size etc.. I have this problem on every website so I assume it's MY mouse

CeramicTilePudding69

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
I've had this problem on linux with a Madcatz mouse. I would recommend installing mouse drivers if there are any or at least telling us what operating system you have and what mouse you are using. You could also try another mouse and see if the same problem occurs.

If it won't click only on certain items in a page, but will click on all other stuff, then it isn't the mouse. It could, however, be the type of link you are trying to click on. May well be a setting in your browser or a browser add-on that is the cause.

CeramicTilePudding69

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
I've had this problem on linux with a Madcatz mouse. I would recommend installing mouse drivers if there are any or at least telling us what operating system you have and what mouse you are using. You could also try another mouse and see if the same problem occurs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 5
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1