Movie Studios Accused of Engaging in Illegal Filesharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
How are their computers even allowing P2P filesharing on company networks? We can't even stream online radio stations at my job due to IT policies.

yannigr

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
Add to this the billion fake views in youtube from movie studios and you can understand why the lawyers from these firms ask for a gazillion dollars in damages.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
Stop making stupid movie with expensive CG, start make better story line and sell the movie cheaper. Piracy will cut by half if u cut the price by half.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]Stop making stupid movie with expensive CG, start make better story line and sell the movie cheaper. Piracy will cut by half if u cut the price by half.[/citation]Then they're still making the same money. Why would they do that? They want increasing profits.

[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]hahahaha,Actually I bet some it was illegal "hacking" by the studios to insert fake virus downloads into the pot[/citation]

This.

G

I would think that pirating movies would be in decline with all the crap coming out of Hollywood lately. Battle Force, really?

groveborn

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
[citation][nom]asd123_38[/nom]Why comment when you don't even have a comment. Getting tired of seeing "This".[/citation]
Welcome to a nation of free speech. People just don't give a shit about what you like.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]asd123_38[/nom]Why comment when you don't even have a comment. Getting tired of seeing "This".[/citation]It's a quick way to agree with the comment. I could have repeated the comment if you'd so prefer. "Yes. I think movie studios inject viruses into torrent downloads as well." Duh.

Why did you bother saying anything to me at all? Lots of angry people around here during the Holidays, I'm getting sick of their rude comments about other people's comments.. there's been an exceptional number of them lately.

ProSnipor

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
Hahaha, this is hilarious! I really think the entertainment industry's cries about piracy should be silenced after so many reports like this. Seriously, this screams "We're pirates too guys"

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]It's a quick way to agree with the comment. I could have repeated the comment if you'd so prefer. "Yes. I think movie studios inject viruses into torrent downloads as well." Duh.Why did you bother saying anything to me at all? Lots of angry people around here during the Holidays, I'm getting sick of their rude comments about other people's comments.. there's been an exceptional number of them lately.[/citation]

We're angry because kiddies like you posting BS all over Tom's. Want proof? Look at anything smartphone-related articles.

redemptionse

Honorable
May 2, 2012
[citation][nom]Antimatter79[/nom]How are their computers even allowing P2P filesharing on company networks? We can't even stream online radio stations at my job due to IT policies.[/citation]
Its fairly easy to bypass these things with encrypted proxies and/or virtual desktops etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.