Moving apps from Internal Storage to SD Card

Feb 15, 2018
I have a Huawei GT3 NMO-L22 Android smartphone and want to know how to move my apps (mostly games and other apps downloaded from the Playstore) from Internal Storage to SD Card. I have been through the Settings to no avail. I have not seen anything on online help forums that can help me with this particular model of Android, I am at wits end. Please help!

Solution
Well the standard instructions only work if 1. you are using at least Android "Marshmallow" and 2. your device wasn't restricted from making the changes by the manufacturer. Which sadly happens a lot. If you don't have the 'three dot' menu as the instructions mention, and you are in fact using a capable version of Android, then the manufacturer did indeed restrict it.

While I am not a fan of it, as it can brick or just do damage to a device, and it will also void any warranty, some people root their device to access some things you can't normally. If you wanted more on that I would suggest posting in the rooting forum. :)
Well the standard instructions only work if 1. you are using at least Android "Marshmallow" and 2. your device wasn't restricted from making the changes by the manufacturer. Which sadly happens a lot. If you don't have the 'three dot' menu as the instructions mention, and you are in fact using a capable version of Android, then the manufacturer did indeed restrict it.

While I am not a fan of it, as it can brick or just do damage to a device, and it will also void any warranty, some people root their device to access some things you can't normally. If you wanted more on that I would suggest posting in the rooting forum. :)

Solution