Moving my SD card from my old kindle fire to Acer iconiaone 8 won't let me see the apps on it

Helen_29

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
I've bought an Acer iconiaone 8 and [strike]have transcended[/strike] I've put my sd card from my kindle fire in it, but can't see the apps which are on there?

Solution
If you had apps on the SD card using a different device, they would not work on a new device the SD card was put in. On top of that the tablet you are trying to use them on/with do would need to be running at least Android "Marshmallow" to have and use apps on a card. But again, the apps from the one would not work on the other. Apps are not transferrable from one device to another. You have to download the apps onto the new device to use them. Then, if running the right Android version and the manufacturer didn't restrict the option to run apps from a card on that device (which does happen) then you would need to convert a blank SD card from "External" storage to "Internal" storage and then download apps to the card, or move them from...
If you had apps on the SD card using a different device, they would not work on a new device the SD card was put in. On top of that the tablet you are trying to use them on/with do would need to be running at least Android "Marshmallow" to have and use apps on a card. But again, the apps from the one would not work on the other. Apps are not transferrable from one device to another. You have to download the apps onto the new device to use them. Then, if running the right Android version and the manufacturer didn't restrict the option to run apps from a card on that device (which does happen) then you would need to convert a blank SD card from "External" storage to "Internal" storage and then download apps to the card, or move them from the Acer tablet to the card.

Solution