Solved! Moving photos to computer using USB/charger cord

Nov 15, 2018
I have a TracFone ZTE zmax Champ Model Z917VL and I was told I could move photos from the 'Gallery' to my computer using the USB/charger cord but I can't figure out how to accomplish that. Help, please!

Thank You!

Solution
What happens when you plug the phone to your computer? You should see a new drive letter show up which would be the phone storage. In there you will find a DCIM folder that will have all the photos. Or just install Google Photo and have it sync to the cloud storage for you, or install the program on your computer and it will scan for photos to import from the phone.
What happens when you plug the phone to your computer? You should see a new drive letter show up which would be the phone storage. In there you will find a DCIM folder that will have all the photos. Or just install Google Photo and have it sync to the cloud storage for you, or install the program on your computer and it will scan for photos to import from the phone.

Solution
Nov 15, 2018
hang-the-9's solution worked! It took a bit for me to locate the camera file but once I did, all the photos were there and I just copied them to my computer! Thank you !!!