moving stuff to sd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahnoor-rizwan

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
I have an android Xperia C and my internal storage us full with apps and photosand music. I cannot install any new apps and I need to move my photos,videos and music to my sd card from internal storage. My sd card still has a lot of space for it. Also I have moved all the apps that could be moved to sd card,I just need to move my photos etc. Please help me. Thanks

Solution
You'll need to connect the phone to a pc to move the photos over. I'm not familiar with that phone but often they are located in the DCIM or Camera folder and the sd card you installed is often listed as another folder (not another drive) called: ext_sd or SD card.

popatim

Splendid
You'll need to connect the phone to a pc to move the photos over. I'm not familiar with that phone but often they are located in the DCIM or Camera folder and the sd card you installed is often listed as another folder (not another drive) called: ext_sd or SD card.

Solution

Justin Busby

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015
Sry i also have this same problem, i have a LG OPTIMUS. FUEL... is there any other way to move them? I don't have access to a computer. Please ...any help would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.