Mozilla Kills Password-stealing Firefox Add-on

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]lashabane[/nom]No Firefox girl?[/citation]
...or Firefox boy? Girls/gays need to be treated too from time to time. We are avid Tom's readers too.

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]JonathanDeane[/nom]Outsource prison... I like this idea, a lot of them would probably do it for like 1/10th the cost we pay here now.[/citation]
yuup some caribbean island down here have prison that arent all inclusive..u pay just like in the real world

stridervm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
Its an application that compiles and lists passwords typed by any user. So certain people would like to use that to snoop or other malicious activity. But then the author decided to collect the information as well....

Icehearted

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
[citation][nom]the_punkinator[/nom]Maybe he meant a third world prison...now thats an idea.[/citation]
I think I'm suddenly a fan of outsourcing :)

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Why would you install an add-on containing the word "Sniffer?"[/citation]

Yeah, I was hoping for at least a short description of what the add-on advertised purpose was. The name seemed rather dubious.

Status
Not open for further replies.