MP3 Player Advice Needed

_Morphine_

Distinguished
May 22, 2006
Never owned an MP3 player and I need some input.

I have over 50GBs of MP3s all perfectly organized by a folder system.
My player solution will need to adpat to my system. I read alot about the ID3 Tags being the only way to browse music on the player. I want to drag and drop and browse by the same the folder system. Part of that ease of use would need the player to plug in and be recognized as a drive with no drivers needed.

Listening to music is my priority.
I want to view pictures as well.
I do not wish to watch movies, but possibly transport them.

So far the JetAudio iAudio X5 60GB USB 2.0 seems to be my best bet. I was wondering if anyone out there has this and can shed some light on it. Or similar players that will accomplish the same thing.

I appreciate all input but like I said the browsing by folder system is a requirement and I dont wish to buy a Creative Zen Vision:M because of this. I say this becasue all ipod haters out there try to sell me that player and I dont like it.

Thanks in advance!

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Never owned an MP3 player and I need some input.

I have over 50GBs of MP3s all perfectly organized by a folder system.
My player solution will need to adpat to my system. I read alot about the ID3 Tags being the only way to browse music on the player. I want to drag and drop and browse by the same the folder system. Part of that ease of use would need the player to plug in and be recognized as a drive with no drivers needed.

Listening to music is my priority.
I want to view pictures as well.
I do not wish to watch movies, but possibly transport them.

So far the JetAudio iAudio X5 60GB USB 2.0 seems to be my best bet. I was wondering if anyone out there has this and can shed some light on it. Or similar players that will accomplish the same thing.

I appreciate all input but like I said the browsing by folder system is a requirement and I dont wish to buy a Creative Zen Vision:M because of this. I say this becasue all ipod haters out there try to sell me that player and I dont like it.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah if you are that serious you should really call company's about this