Msi and alibaba

Feb 27, 2018
Okay so first I know Alibaba has a lot of dodgy products on their store okay I'm not not ignoring her that but a couple things stood out about this company that is selling MSI laptops one they accept . their gold Supply 3 years. 3 there verified for it's not like the super cheap ones like for 300. the average price is about 500 to 600. So I'd like to post some of the specs and the name of the supplier if you guys know of it let me know let me know what you think.
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60685332612/MSI-GT75VR-TITAN-SLI-4K-028.html?spm=a2706.amp_showroom

This is a family friendly site.
Lutfij

Solution
Since the U.S. price for this laptop is between $2000-$3000 I would not touch this deal. Sometimes the 'Too good to be true" rule is the best rule.

If you do get this please let us know if it was legit.

ehmkec

Prominent
Aug 31, 2017
Since the U.S. price for this laptop is between $2000-$3000 I would not touch this deal. Sometimes the 'Too good to be true" rule is the best rule.

If you do get this please let us know if it was legit.

Solution

There is not that much mark-up on laptops, I would guess a retailer will make maybe 20% on a system if not less. Margins in computer sales are pretty tight.

That's my point - Alibaba is not a retailer (selling to end users), but a distributor.