Here's a review someone left for this item on Amazon:
"This laptop is really powerful at this price point. You are able to upgrade the RAM, GPU, and HDD. The CPU is overclockable to ~4.3 Ghz on all cores. It has a fan switch that ramps up the fans for high workloads. I am using a mild OC at 3.6 Ghz with stock clocks on the GPU and I'm seeing frames of ~300 FPS in games like CS:GO. For all other AAA titles like Battlefield 4 and Battlefront it hovers around ~100 FPS on ultra with max AA. In comparison this laptop trades blows with my i7 4790k @ 4.6 Ghz, GTX 970 @ 1500 Mhz, desktop gaming rig.
- Will give a majority of desktop PC's a run for their money
- CPU easily overclocks ~+1.6 Ghz without heat issues
- GPU easily overclocks
- Upgradeable GPU
- Comes shipped full of bloatware that must be disabled in order to see full performance
- HDD bottlenecks load times and OS
- Windows 10
- Upgrading voids warranty in countries other than USA
- Disable bloatware in task manager "CTRL+SHIFT+ESC>Startup tab and Services tab"
- (Advanced) Overclock the CPU
- (Advanced) Overclock the GPU
- Set "minimum processor state" in power options, when plugged in, to 100%
- Set "NVIDIA Control Panel>3D Settings>Manage 3D Settings>Power Management Mode" to Prefer maximum performance
- Run Spybot Anti-Beacon (FREE)
- (Advanced) Stop Windows 10 from spying through registry, scheduled tasks, etc."