Msi Gaming center

Solution
That is as good as option as any.

If you happen to get any "why did you uninstall?" pop-ups be sure to take a couple of minutes to objectively and factually respond.

Unlikely but at least you can state your case and just maybe someone will be listening... And someone who cares and can do something.

Rare thing these days.

Panda may be correct.....

Could be there is some component buried in the code that is doing (or could do) other things on the side: e.g., "phone home", serve ads, report system specs, and so forth.

Look at the EULA that very few of us (me included) really read. See what permissions they have given themselves with respect to your system. Probably difficult to pick out any specifics and that is intentional.

Boils down a bit to how much you trust the site and the product. May also be a false positive. Check MSI's Communisty link to see if anyone is reporting similar problems or asking the same question. And the "absence" of any such postings could be meaninful as well.

Nice1ne

Commendable
Apr 24, 2016
yes , could be, also i have disabled panda and installed but they the dragon center wont open...it just says fatal error...and allsorts of error codee....i cant work it out at all

Nice1ne

Commendable
Apr 24, 2016
To be honest ... Not much of the Msi apps run smoothly at all ... The command centre doesn't ... The gaming app is crap I uninstalled it ! And dragon centre well that's the one we are talking about now ...
My computer is running smooth as it can ... It's a shame none of the Msi software is good !! Really annoying ... I'll give it all another go but it's really becoming tedious

That is as good as option as any.

If you happen to get any "why did you uninstall?" pop-ups be sure to take a couple of minutes to objectively and factually respond.

Unlikely but at least you can state your case and just maybe someone will be listening... And someone who cares and can do something.

Rare thing these days.

Solution