Red_Black11

Estimable
May 31, 2015
Im going to buy this notebook for gaming by MSI:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI6TAB2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
How will this notebook run games like Skyrim (with mods) Dota 2 ESO Witcher 3 ?
Also can someone give me some sort of review for this notebook because i don't want to waste my money on nothing. Is it good to buy?
Here are the specs:
Processor : Intel core i5 4210h @ 3.5 GHz
Memory : 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Storage : 1TB 7200 rpm
Graphic Card : nVidia Geforce GT940M

Solution
As I said, your graphics solution is sub-par. Playability is subjective. If you can run the game, some will say if you turn down the settings, it's playable. Others will say if you cannot maintain 60FPS at 1080p, the game is unplayable. It's up to you to find people who have tried the game with similar hardware and their posted results (coming here and asking is a logical step). Unfortunately, until someone comes in, saying yes, "I've played with those specifications", there's really not a lot we can do to confirm playability.

I've created a couple threads in the PC Gaming Sub-Forum concerning system playability for GTA V and The Witcher 3. You can look there to see if anyone has posted results with similar hardware.

-Wolf sends

Red_Black11

Estimable
May 31, 2015

Im satisfied to play in medium if i can't play on ultra but i think this laptop can run games like Dota 2 CS:GO in ultra settings
but the witcher 3...Can i even handle it in med?

As I said, your graphics solution is sub-par. Playability is subjective. If you can run the game, some will say if you turn down the settings, it's playable. Others will say if you cannot maintain 60FPS at 1080p, the game is unplayable. It's up to you to find people who have tried the game with similar hardware and their posted results (coming here and asking is a logical step). Unfortunately, until someone comes in, saying yes, "I've played with those specifications", there's really not a lot we can do to confirm playability.

I've created a couple threads in the PC Gaming Sub-Forum concerning system playability for GTA V and The Witcher 3. You can look there to see if anyone has posted results with similar hardware.

-Wolf sends

Solution