compluis

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015
Unable to switch off balanced mode in the intel hd graphics control panel in the power section. The section doesnt even show the two options for when its plugged in or when its not. Help please getting frame drops that i used to not get while playing cs. example of what my hd panel looks like --->http://imgur.com/gallery/KDrTX

Try from here instead, maybe:

power.jpg
[/URL][/img]

compluis

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

Already set it to that before hand, still getting frame drops even though I know its using the graphics card. Thanks though

Drat! :(

compluis

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

I recently reinstalled windows because I was having issues before hand, I have updated my drivers, but that didn't help My drops started about a week ago and I havent downloaded any software that would effect performance. Another interesting thing to note is that when I press f3 during boot there is no long an option to factory reset the laptop so Im at a loss. I honestly think if I could change it from balanced to performance my problem would be solved, but when I researched no one even had a post on reinstalling the hd control panel.

Okay. The reason I asked was because I updated my Nvidia driver yesterday, and it messed with another program on my laptop rendering it inoperable. Rolled back to the last driver version, and it fixed the problem.

compluis

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

gotcha