MSI GT80 TITAN VS Sager NP9772-S Which one is better?

Lemarsghast

Estimable
Dec 2, 2014
I play Starcraft 2 max settings. I am planning on getting a new laptop but I cannot decide on these tow. The TITAN has 980m SLI while the Sager has an i7-4790K desktop CPU in it. Please help me choose. Also, do not recommend me getting a desktop I travel a lot and need the portability. Thanks.

Solution
hello there honestly if you can get the MSI go for it you will be one of few people in the world who we can king badass and let me tell you why the MSI over the Sager first of the MSI has the first ever mechanical keyboard in a laptop secondly that big flat black space on top of the laptop near the screen hinges is actually an access panel which can be easily removed for which MSI says you can open and upgrade your SLI GPU's in the future soo you dont have buy a new laptop to get better graphics cards. anyways thats my 2 cents

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there honestly if you can get the MSI go for it you will be one of few people in the world who we can king badass and let me tell you why the MSI over the Sager first of the MSI has the first ever mechanical keyboard in a laptop secondly that big flat black space on top of the laptop near the screen hinges is actually an access panel which can be easily removed for which MSI says you can open and upgrade your SLI GPU's in the future soo you dont have buy a new laptop to get better graphics cards. anyways thats my 2 cents

Solution

HeaJeoR

Estimable
Mar 10, 2015
If you are thinking to play Starcraft 2 max setting, I would recommend you to buy Sager laptop. Because Starcraft 2 use more cpu than GPu, and more over, you do not need DUAL GTX 980m for Starcraft :D