Solved! MSI laptop being strange after booting Nvidia control panel?

Feb 20, 2022
Hey, my brother got a new laptop today and it was working fine, i helped him get drivers etc. it was all good and then i got him to boot nvidia control panel. i noticed only 3 settings, manage 3D settings, adjust image settings with preview, and physx configuration.

i got him to turn the image settings from performance to quality. we go back in game and all of a sudden hes got 30fps in rocket league.

I check in nvidia control panel that its not using integrated graphics, which it isnt.

His games keep freezing as well and his laptop just started acting slow.

Can anyone help?

Cheers.

Solution
For better FPS, set it to Performance instead of Quality. Also, try to go to Power Options and set the plan to High Performance.
As hang-the-9 said, what is the model of the laptop? If it's a high-end laptop, there could be a big problem if there are only 30FPS.

Desire1503

Great
Feb 18, 2022
For better FPS, set it to Performance instead of Quality. Also, try to go to Power Options and set the plan to High Performance.
As hang-the-9 said, what is the model of the laptop? If it's a high-end laptop, there could be a big problem if there are only 30FPS.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS