Msi laptop glitch?

Aliceko

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
I just baught my msi laptop yesterday and it had problems. So I factory reset it and it made it thru the reset but during setup updates i didn't notice it was unplugged and it died. I turned it back on and it went thru the msi loading screen then went to " Just a moment..." Where its sat for hours loading. Ive tried turning it off and on again but it doesn't work.

Solution
Did you purchase it new or used? If 'used', then you will have to try some tests to see if the problem can be found, which we can help you look into. I would start with trying to load in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. However, that said, if the device was purchased 'new' then you need to be taking it back to the place of purchase and get them to give you an undamaged one.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe...
Did you purchase it new or used? If 'used', then you will have to try some tests to see if the problem can be found, which we can help you look into. I would start with trying to load in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads. However, that said, if the device was purchased 'new' then you need to be taking it back to the place of purchase and get them to give you an undamaged one.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

Solution