multi trach recording

daveko

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
I do multitrack recording my 3.5 headphone jack will break soon,and the sound card will not support my needs/uses.I figure I need an external sound card . Do some sound cards have all the inputs I'll need? Any brand suggestions are appreciated. My SkullCandy Headset is great [for me].I'm also lower middlecla$$ so I mu$t go on the cheap. Thanks all..........Dave

Solution
Steinberg makes a UR22 for $129 at Guitar Center that has a headphone jack, is MIDI capable, can record at 192,000khz and has two inputs for either XLR or 1/4 inch. If you need cheaper alternatives than that, Just let me know. I have my own studio.

TStahler

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
Steinberg makes a UR22 for $129 at Guitar Center that has a headphone jack, is MIDI capable, can record at 192,000khz and has two inputs for either XLR or 1/4 inch. If you need cheaper alternatives than that, Just let me know. I have my own studio.

Solution

TStahler

Honorable
Feb 7, 2013
It is a very capable interface and is very moderately priced for what you get. If you have any questions, Drop me a private message and I will be more than happy to assist you in finding a reasonably priced digital interface for your system.