Must have Softwares for new build

ajinkys

Honorable
May 12, 2014
Hi,

Could anyone jot down the list of softwares that are required to run performance, temperature etc test and benchmarks and etc for a new build to check the components are working fine at idle and at load. Please let me know the tests that I should run and softwares which I should be using them for.

ajinkys

Honorable
May 12, 2014
I forgot to mention, I'm using win 7 ultimate 64bit. Could you please suggest some widget or something of that sort on my homescreen from wherein i can check my CPU, RAM, GPU usage, temps and fan speed and other stats ? Also, i need a software through which i can check the fps I'm getting in games.

ajinkys

Honorable
May 12, 2014
Which software should i use to test my CPU GPU temperature under load and idle state ? do i let it run as long as it requires or i have to specify the time duration for that test ? please advise

ksham

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
You don't, but you can pick a post as the solution which will mark the thread as solved. Usually, you mark the post that is most helpful to you as the solution. This also helps other users who stumbles across a similar issue on Google. So by marking a post as the answer, you are also helping others.