I am unable to sign on to my laptop because my password has these letters ("d" and "e") in it....Any ideas what I can do? I've checked and every other letter is working correctly. I just used it this morning, but now when I press the keys, nothing happens.
There are very few things you can do in order to login using your keyboard.
- First, try to use the On screen keyboard. On the sign in screen there should be an Ease of Access logo, click on it and you should see Onscreen keyboard and you can use it as your keyboard.
- And the other method is to connect an external USB keyboard so you can login.
- If both steps will not work, your last option would be to test it in Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- If you still can't login in Safe Mode, do contact Acer Support first for more information about password related concerns.
- Here's the support site: http/www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support