My Acer Chromebook 15 has a blank black screen but a faint blink off and on. What can I do?

Solution
A thread in a forum like Tom's is what you created when you started to write your post. I added to that post with mine and the thread started so the next person who reads these posts followed the "thread" and answers. It's like thread in clothing - it grows as the thread gets longer. I hope that makes sense.

As to your problem, try pressing Control and Function 4 keys at tgeh same time. It may think it's supposed to be using a second screen. It could also be the brightness Function key - F5 I think. Try that with the Control key.
A thread in a forum like Tom's is what you created when you started to write your post. I added to that post with mine and the thread started so the next person who reads these posts followed the "thread" and answers. It's like thread in clothing - it grows as the thread gets longer. I hope that makes sense.

As to your problem, try pressing Control and Function 4 keys at tgeh same time. It may think it's supposed to be using a second screen. It could also be the brightness Function key - F5 I think. Try that with the Control key.

Solution