My Acer laptop comes up blank and says "press F2 to continue" which takes me to the InsydeH20 Setup Utility screens....is the

Kodiac

Estimable
Jun 30, 2014
I am looking for assistance with Acer Aspire 5742-6682 recovery of hard drive and Windows 7. I have blank set up screen, it asks for F2, then goes into InsydeH20 Setup Utility....what does this mean?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Ashley Muller Laptop Tech Support 3
newuser@123 Laptop Tech Support 1
khushit Laptop Tech Support 3
Al01 Laptop Tech Support 1
deviant567 Laptop Tech Support 4
Spongebob84888 Laptop Tech Support 1
mfenton27 Laptop Tech Support 4
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question HP Pavilion laptop runs but when I go away a while, it goes blank (but not black). Can't wake up
Question Laptop has a blank screen
Question My laptop showes blank screen randomly
Question Laptop screen goes blank.
Question Dell laptop blank screen and 2 beep on startup
Question why is my msi laptop screen blank but it is still on
Question Laptop blank screen when starting with 2nd monitor
Question toshiba satellite a665-s5170 stuck on blank screen with top left cursor after bios screen
Solved! Laptop screen goes blank when HDMI connected
Solved! My acer laptop turn on button is on but the screen is blank and it doesnt have a removable battery
laptop screen immediately turns blank when no key pressed
Solved! Laptop starts but blank screen and half black and grey screen
Solved! Samsung Laptop Powers ON, fan spins harder than before but the screen is Blank
Solved! I turn on my gateway laptop but nothing comes up is totally blank but the power light is on as well as the charging light
Solved! Laptop abruptly switches off and the screen goes blank
My asus x441ua laptop is showing blank screen but led is turned on after pressing the power button. I tried to Hard reboot(pre
When I turn on my laptop (acer aspire ES 11) the screen is blank but the fan is on.. so what keyboards that I have to press
hi pls. help me.my laptop power stll on while the screen was blank im trying to press long the power to t7rn on the creen but
When I unplug the power supply, the screen goes blank, as if I pressed fn+f2
My Acer laptop comes up blank and says "press F2 to continue" which takes me to the InsydeH20 Setup Utility screens....is the

ASK THE COMMUNITY