My android phone does not have the "move to sd card"

Myheronect

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
On my BLU VIVO Air, there is no move to SD card button but I know that my phone has an sd card because before upgrading my phone from 4.4.4 to 5.1, there was an move to sd card.

Solution
It depends on what it is you are trying to move. If it is apps, then they will only allow moving to run from the card if you are running "Marshmallow" aka Android 6. If you can upgrade to "Marshmallow" you may gain the option, it depends on if the manufacturer blocks or allows it.

Now some apps will allow you to move them, no matter what version you are running. This may be the case of what you had happening before.
It depends on what it is you are trying to move. If it is apps, then they will only allow moving to run from the card if you are running "Marshmallow" aka Android 6. If you can upgrade to "Marshmallow" you may gain the option, it depends on if the manufacturer blocks or allows it.

Now some apps will allow you to move them, no matter what version you are running. This may be the case of what you had happening before.

Solution