My aser aspire e15 won't turn on when I press the power button but it keeps blinking blue

fateh_loser

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Last night I left my laptop open and charging the whole night when I woke up I noticed something strange no light was on not even the charging light now when I tried to turn it on the it kept blinking blue for about three or four times and never turned on plzzzzz help I need my PC for the exams

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If this will not work, do test the AC adapter if it's working properly. Remove the battery and power the laptop with just the AC adapter connected and see if it will boot up or not. do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will work or not.
- Proceed with reseating the RAM's if trying a different AC adapter will not work, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not work, connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it. If there's a display on the external monitor that could mean that the problem is the built in display.
- But if there's still no display on the external monitor that means the problem lies in the motherboard.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If this will not work, do test the AC adapter if it's working properly. Remove the battery and power the laptop with just the AC adapter connected and see if it will boot up or not. do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will work or not.
- Proceed with reseating the RAM's if trying a different AC adapter will not work, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not work, connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it. If there's a display on the external monitor that could mean that the problem is the built in display.
- But if there's still no display on the external monitor that means the problem lies in the motherboard.

fateh_loser

Commendable
May 15, 2016

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 0
Y Laptop Tech Support 10
M Laptop Tech Support 0
W Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 6
W Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1