Solved! my asus zenfone 4 (on Nougat) could not find some unbroacast wifi network (it does find some other unbroadcast networks)

Apr 20, 2018
In our office we have 2 unbroadcast networks and my Asus Zenfone 4 could not find one unbroadcast network, but it does find the other one. Both networks working from the same router and access point. Any body has any idea how to solve this?

Solution
It could be they are each using a different name/password. This would make using one not work for the other. It could also be one is set up to run at 2.4 or 5 GHz while the other only runs on one (or one for each, etc.). Which would limit what devices can access it. Lastly, there could be a problem with the modem/router itself on the second one. I would check with your companies tech department to make sure you have the right info (log in name and pw) and also that the others listed here (or even something else) isn't restricting access.
It could be they are each using a different name/password. This would make using one not work for the other. It could also be one is set up to run at 2.4 or 5 GHz while the other only runs on one (or one for each, etc.). Which would limit what devices can access it. Lastly, there could be a problem with the modem/router itself on the second one. I would check with your companies tech department to make sure you have the right info (log in name and pw) and also that the others listed here (or even something else) isn't restricting access.

Solution
Apr 20, 2018

Thanks so much. I have talked to my IT Dept and nothing's wrong with the modem/router. It's got to be my Asus then.