My canon camera won't show pictures

Jumana

Estimable
Aug 17, 2015
I put my sd card in my computer to install photos but when I returned to put the sd card in the camera the photos were not there it said no image and whenever I look through the lens it says full which I knew the card was full but isn't the photos supposed to show in the camera

Solution
Solution

So lets get this straight, you are putting photos FROM the computer on the SD to look at in your camera right?

Unfortunately, not all cameras support viewing images from other devices, and it could be that the image files are incompatible with your camera.

For maximum compatibility, format your card in the camera, and then take a photo. When you view the SD card in your computer, look at the image size and file type (usually jpg). When you want to add photos to the SD card from your computer, make sure that they are all the same type as the photos from your camera (jpg) and that they are the same size (or smaller, but that can sometimes cause failures with older devices). You should be able to view them after those steps.