My computer won't start

Sorryimdumb

Estimable
Mar 19, 2015
Hi! I have an ASUS computer, and yesterday my computer was out of power, but the light on the on and off button, the light that's on when the charger is in, and the light with the lightbulb mark was still on. I don't have the charger in and the screen is black. I've tried holding in the on and off button, and to wait until the computer turns itself off, but it doesn't work. My computer is over a year old I think. I've had a lot of problems with it too, but I got help from people I know. It has been without the charger since yesterday, and it's still like this. Kinda boring to have a fever when I can't be on the computer :/ and sorry for my bad english. Also I'm not that good at names on the buttons and all that, so please don't explain with too many hard words xD thanks!

Solution
Do you mean the computer stays in a half on and half of state - where the screen is black but the laptop seems to be powered up (the power light is on)? If so, turn your computer over and there should be a small hole (not a screw hole, much much smaller). Insert a small pin and push so that it sort of pushes a button in. The computer should turn of.

hackintosh777

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Do you mean the computer stays in a half on and half of state - where the screen is black but the laptop seems to be powered up (the power light is on)? If so, turn your computer over and there should be a small hole (not a screw hole, much much smaller). Insert a small pin and push so that it sort of pushes a button in. The computer should turn of.

Solution