my daughter has cracked her l.e.d screen on her alba 7" tablet, can it be replaced or do I have to buy a new tablet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 2
K Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
A Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 3
N Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
my sreen is cracked
Solved! My screen cracked and I can't switch it because to Mode..I need help..
Rca Tablet is cracked inside
My tablet was stepped on,has a crack,light comes on when charging,but nothing else.Can it be fixed?
My nextbook tablet has a crack screen three spots is there anyway it can be fixed
Ok so my daughters rca voyager keeps going to like a screen saver just saying voyager 3.
How do I remove WiFi permanently from my daughter's cell phone so when she's out in areas she can't hook up to somebody's rout
My daughters deleted the tablet keyboard
Im trying the hard reset on my daughters old next book intel because we forgot the password its not allowing us to do the rese
How can you unlock rotate screen if the screen is cracked over icon?
Not cracked but nextbook 10.1" tablet/laptop has lines on entire screen
My tablet’s inside screen is broken but there is no crack outside how can I fix it?
My daughter set a passcode on her Yuntab tablet, and can’t remember the pattern. I’ve tired the methods I found online for
my port on my nextbook isnt working how do i fix it my oldest daughter is been crying for hours wanting to play with the nextb
My daughter's Samsung galaxy 3 tablet was stolen. Clueless how to find it. Please help!!
My daughters tablet was frozen on the menu I pushed reset button and it won't turn back on what else can I try
someone stole my daughters tablet and I'm trying to find out who has it so how do I find it
My Daughters RCA 7" Tablet said's low battery and it's been charging all day and it turns on but then turns right back off.
half a screen of my daughter Viking Pro work?
My grand daughter put in her google account . It is not accepting mine. what to do

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS