My daughter's Samsung galaxy 3 tablet was stolen. Clueless how to find it. Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimcrump

Prominent
Jun 17, 2017
My daughter having returned from her summer vacation, found her room had been ransacked! Many things were missing but among them was her Samsung galaxy 3 tablet. We have no way of tracking it as we did not previously install a "find my droid" application but it is linked to her gmail account.

Does anyone know if it is even possible to track or locate her tablet? We are utterly clueless and we're not tech savvy but we are desperate to help her recover it. She received it in 2013 as a present and has many memories stored on it.

Only 2 people HAD access to our home while we were away. As of now, neither are allowed in our home. We thought we knew these people, these "friends". We thought they could be trusted. It's unfortunate that both are being punished but without some concrete evidence pointing out the individual, we have no other option but to treat them both as strangers.

Please help us!!

All we can suggest is to contact your service provider regarding the missing device.

Regarding your daughter's social media accounts, ensure she changes the passwords so the person who has the device can no longer access them.

All we can suggest is to contact your service provider regarding the missing device.

Regarding your daughter's social media accounts, ensure she changes the passwords so the person who has the device can no longer access them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Tablets 1
SillyOldHector Android Tablets 16
Scooby42 Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 3
RagingNuns Android Tablets 3
MomsRock2 Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1