My friends are not getting my voice while we are in VIDEO Call Please give a solution

swathi karanam

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
Hello, I am using Dell Vostro, with i3 processor and Windows7 OS.. When i call to my friend via Skype, they are not getting my voice...But im getting...And When I was in online training my sir didn't get my voice..
All the setting in skype, facebook, hangouts are set correctly. when Im playing songs, movie also sound is working..

How to solve my problem? Can you please help me...

Solution
First right click volume controls in bottom righ corner of desktop then click recording devices. Make sure your mic is selected with a green tick, if not enable the device (richt click). If that is ok or doesnt help make sure all the relevent drivers for you board are installed and up to date. If you are using the front panel Mic Input socket then try the rear or vice versa. If still no joy test the mic in another machine to ensure its not the mic thats faulty.

Edit i forgot to ask are you using a USB mic with a headset if so what model?

zink1701

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
First right click volume controls in bottom righ corner of desktop then click recording devices. Make sure your mic is selected with a green tick, if not enable the device (richt click). If that is ok or doesnt help make sure all the relevent drivers for you board are installed and up to date. If you are using the front panel Mic Input socket then try the rear or vice versa. If still no joy test the mic in another machine to ensure its not the mic thats faulty.

Edit i forgot to ask are you using a USB mic with a headset if so what model?

Solution