My galaxy s4 always turns off hang and restart while i am using it.. what to do?

Sun_1_

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
When phone is charging it works perfectly but when the battery gets under 70% it hangs and restarts

Solution
Have you tried restarting the phone? If you haven't done so in a while, it could be the problem.

Also, you may want to try running the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then you probably have an app or two that is causing the issue. Try checking the apps installed just prior to the problem starting, as well as any updates.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and...
Have you tried restarting the phone? If you haven't done so in a while, it could be the problem.

Also, you may want to try running the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then you probably have an app or two that is causing the issue. Try checking the apps installed just prior to the problem starting, as well as any updates.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

If none of the above helps, you may just need a new battery. Over time batteries hold less and less charge, so while they will say they have almost a full charge, they really don't.

Solution

Micheal_16

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016

Check battery swelling just went thru change my battery solved problem and i had same symptons as u did