My Galaxy Tabpro 10.1 is frozen.

Bruppy

Estimable
Dec 12, 2014
I have tried all the reboot options including:
Power On
Power On & Volume Down
Power On & Volume Up
Also all of the above with the Back key to no avail.
Prior to the problem I was doing a Google search, left the screen on and it subsequently went into sleep mode after which it must have frozen.

Solution
It sounds like you need to let it totally drain, use up all the power, and then charge it. After that I would try booting it up in "Safe Mode" to make sure there aren't any issues / things on the tablet that shouldn't be there.

You could try pulling the battery, to make it turn off, however, if the tablet it under warranty, you don't want to open it up. And if it isn't under warranty any longer, then would just have to be careful.
It sounds like you need to let it totally drain, use up all the power, and then charge it. After that I would try booting it up in "Safe Mode" to make sure there aren't any issues / things on the tablet that shouldn't be there.

You could try pulling the battery, to make it turn off, however, if the tablet it under warranty, you don't want to open it up. And if it isn't under warranty any longer, then would just have to be careful.

Solution