My hacking nightmare

Jun 29, 2018
My phone has been hacked and have tried lot's of things to take back my phone but with no success. I very decided through many hours spent trying to fix a setting here take an app out there factory reset only to find the hacker and his apps that he used to control my phonr. How to root zte Max pro without using a computer please help

Solution
No hacking would survive a Factory Reset unless it took hold after the reset which is highlyunlikely so what makes you think your device has been penetrated?

There is a long list of Rooting utilities in the Play Store. Choose one and install it but don't be surprised if it fails. Your "hacker" might also be your Service Provider and they may prevent the rooting.
No hacking would survive a Factory Reset unless it took hold after the reset which is highlyunlikely so what makes you think your device has been penetrated?

There is a long list of Rooting utilities in the Play Store. Choose one and install it but don't be surprised if it fails. Your "hacker" might also be your Service Provider and they may prevent the rooting.

Solution

phaelax

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
No hacking would survive a Factory Reset
Not exactly true. Though 99.8% of the time it's unlikely to survive, rootkits have been embedded into firmware before. It's rare but possible.

Can you explain what makes you think your phone is hacked? Is this something you believe is happening when you try to root your phone from some random internet software?