Question My headset picks up every sound on the computer(Logitech g pro x)

May 18, 2020
Hey guys, i am using Logitech g pro x headset and i have a problem, my mic picks up every sound that my computer is generating, like youtube videos or when im playing games, i tried everything i could possibly think of and scattered the internet for hours and tried many things, still nothing helped, here's a quick list of things i tried to do:
  1. i tried to reinstall logitech drivers, try out different versions of the drivers.
  2. i tried plugging the headset in the rear and front panel and basically any hole that i have on my pc
  3. i tried making sure the cables are connected good and are not loose
  4. i tried making sure my pc settings are defined correctly
  5. i even tried lowering the volume of the headset via the cable itself and i lowered it until i literally could not hear anything on my headset and played a youtube video and the mic still picked up the sound
  6. to make sure the problem is not on my pc i tried using them on another pc and the problem still occurs, and i tried getting a different headset to use on my pc and there was no problem
i sent my headset to my official importer of logitech in my country through the store of which i bought the headset in, so they could see what is wrong and fix it or give me a new one, and the seller on the store said the headset came back and he said that the official importer checked it and said there is nothing wrong and the problem is in my pc,
I am kinda lost, i really don't know what to do in this situation.
on one hand i think i will go to the store tomorrow and get the headset and film a video with my phone showing the problem and give it back to the store so they can send it again to check it and add the video file in an email or something like that, but on the other hand if i take the headset it kinda means that i agree that there is nothing wrong with the headset... i am really lost and would like to know what can i do in this situation?

May 18, 2020
Sounds like you just have the option on whatever program you are using to send PC audio to the other side not just the mic. It's pretty much guaranteed it's not the mic picking up sound, just your chat program is set up to send all audio through.
its not that i checked it in multiple ways... i really think i did almost everything there is to be done, other then reinstall windows, thanks for trying to help anyway