My husband unplugged everything and plugged it back in. Now my DVD and Netflix and other streaming options no longer show as

TJ1969

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks. My 21 year old son came over and fixed it. The HDMI cable going into the TV was bent. I couldn't see it because the TV is mounted on the wall and I am too short. Thank God for the younger generation who can figure these things out!

If you can't see the DVD menu then check which input on the TV it is now connected. He may have changed that when reconnecting it.
You got your streaming options through the DVD player?
You may need to get that back on your network to stream again. Check the DVD menu.
Same if you streamed through the TV. Check that it is connected to your network.

TJ1969

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks. My 21 year old son came over and fixed it. The HDMI cable going into the TV was bent. I couldn't see it because the TV is mounted on the wall and I am too short. Thank God for the younger generation who can figure these things out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 40
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 20
Similar threads
Question Tv wont turn on unless it's unplugged and plugged back in
Solved! Blind AD user husband and sighted wife want new TV with headphone only AD!!!
My Mitsubishi TV when I turn it on the light blinks 3 times and will not turn on, I have tried to reset it, unplug it nothing
On our sanyo TV (only a few months old) my husband muted tv to listen to something outside, and when he unmuted it, no sound.
My son's Xbox is plugged into my Hitachi tv..it went black screen..i unplugged it for about 10 minutes then plugged it back in
Panasonic TV about 6 year's old. Screen won't turn on. Tried unplugging it but still doesn't work.
I have never had a problem with I unplugged it and still know sound, please hell
In a hotel and left tv on .Came back and the picture isn't working but the sound is .Can it be fixed by unplugging it for a li
I'll try unplugging the TV. NO way to search for Amazon Prime
My philips 4k ultra HD tv has stopped working. Ive tried everything, left it unplugged the whole night
My TV keeps saying memory unplugged
My 32 inch tv has sound but no picture. I have turned it off and back on and unplugged waited 15 seconds and plugged back in.
Looking for help with Bluetooth headphones for my husband who doesn’t hear well, so I can turn the tv volume down.
My Panasonic Plasma TV keeps turning itself off I unplug it plug it back up and it comes on for about 10 or 15 minutes but the
Panasonic HDTV 1080i red power button on steady my TV will not turn on unplugged for 1 minute and plugged in again still red p
My husband insists that we cannot turn our tv off ever - because of the power surge when it's turned on. What?
How can my husband watch a show in the living room, and my son watch the same show in his bedroom?
How do I connect a 1 HDMI DVD box to my new TV and HDMI cable box so that my husband with Alzheimer's doesn't have to change t
Woman Finds Husband's Other Wife on Facebook
Japanese Woman Kills Online Husband

ASK THE COMMUNITY