Solved! My keyboad types random things when i try to type like the date (solved)

Nov 4, 2019
İt types random things like when i press f it types the date on the computer or when i press enter it writes mö p*l i tried soulitons like uninstaling the driver and changing the language my laptop fell from 50 cm and i cleaned the keys when its off before the this began.when i press f it writes 18.44 04.11.20195erf

Solution
When you uninstalled the driver, did you make sure to reboot (power totally off and then back on) the laptop and letting the computer install the driver itself? If you didn't do it that way, then the driver likely didn't get changed. So I would try that.

If that doesn't resolve it, then you may well have something on the laptop. Virus, malware, bad program, etc. Try launching the computer in "Safe Mode" and see if it happens in there. If it does, then it is likely hardware and you may want to either have the keyboard replaced or have the laptop looked at for other problems.

However, if the problem doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then you need to do good deep scans on the computer for viruses, malware, etc. and remove whatever is the...
When you uninstalled the driver, did you make sure to reboot (power totally off and then back on) the laptop and letting the computer install the driver itself? If you didn't do it that way, then the driver likely didn't get changed. So I would try that.

If that doesn't resolve it, then you may well have something on the laptop. Virus, malware, bad program, etc. Try launching the computer in "Safe Mode" and see if it happens in there. If it does, then it is likely hardware and you may want to either have the keyboard replaced or have the laptop looked at for other problems.

However, if the problem doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then you need to do good deep scans on the computer for viruses, malware, etc. and remove whatever is the cause. If they say they found nothing, then you should try doing a "System Restore" using a restore point (date listed) prior to the problem starting.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

In Windows 7/Vista/XP...

1. Immediately after turning on the computer, or restarting it (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key, repeatedly, in 1 second intervals.

2. The computer will then display hardware information and run a memory test.

3. Next the "Advanced Boot Options" menu will appear.

4. In the "Advanced Boot Options" menu use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and press ENTER.

Reactions: Merak908
Solution