Solved! opening random things on my pc when i type

Mar 7, 2021
When I type a letter such as b or alt it'll pull up a thing like Windows Media Player and if I delete the tab it pulls up, it will open something else like GrooveMusic. Its really annoying and I've never had something like this happen before and it has me extremely confused. Also, I cant type the number 2.

Solution
Stuck key somewhere or a bad mouse button or touchpad. Check to make sure none of the keys are stuck or sticky. Test with an external keyboard. You can try reseating the motherboard keyboard and touchpad cables, but good chance you will need to replace the keyboard.
Stuck key somewhere or a bad mouse button or touchpad. Check to make sure none of the keys are stuck or sticky. Test with an external keyboard. You can try reseating the motherboard keyboard and touchpad cables, but good chance you will need to replace the keyboard.

Solution
One way to help figure that out is to run a keyboard diagnostic. Many manufacturers supply such a diagnostic for their machines but you can probably find a generic test to run. The nice thing about the diagnostic is it will show when you press keys like ALT.