Please do try to uninstall/reinstall both drivers and see if it will work or not.
- First, use an external USB mouse and keyboard then see if both of them will work normally.
- If the USB keyboard and mouse will work, proceed with uninstalling/reinstalling the Touchpad and Keyboard driver in Device Manager.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- If the same problem will persist I would suggest reinstalling Windows first.
- And if all these will not work then the problem is a hardware.