My laptop act as it is still connected to the monitor, even though i have unplug the vga cable to the monitor

Firdaushishamuddin

Estimable
Sep 24, 2014
firstly , i try to plug in the vga cable from my laptop to the monitor, and it turn out no signal, then i try to set in the screen resolution which show that the monitor is already connected, so i was thinking that it might turn on if i set the monitor as the main display, then after i done it, still nothing happend at the monitor, but, my laptop screen has turn into secondary display which im unable to view the screen resolution setting (which supposed to be on the main display), so what else can i do, because everything was supposed to be on the main display, so everything i open, i was unable to see it because it was on the main display, so i cant try to revert the setting, then i just plug off the vga cable from my pc(hopefully all the setting will be reverted to normal),unfortunately the setting remain the same.. and i try to restart, but the setting still the same even after i restart, as if it is still connected to the monitor.. it act as if my main display exist somewhere..

Solution
you wanna use fn key to reverse screen if that didnt help hook the laptop back to tv , from Control Panel/display/Change display settings and manualy choose laptop monitor as primary.

kapitalistas

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
you wanna use fn key to reverse screen if that didnt help hook the laptop back to tv , from Control Panel/display/Change display settings and manualy choose laptop monitor as primary.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS