My Laptop cant show the display, but it is only showing a power LED for some second and shutdown again.How can i fix this....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

Try the following and see if it will turn on...

1. Unplug your charger cord.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
5. Now put the battery back in.

If this doesn't help, then test the power cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord in your laptop. You may also want to try charging it when the device is off, rather than on. If it works then, the cord is probably the issue.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

ladydiamondbaby56

Prominent
Sep 17, 2017

IVE TYRED EVERYTHING TO FIX MY LABTOP , AND NOTHING IS WORKING BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE SCREEN IT WON'T COME ON , TOSHIBA IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM , WITH ONE DAY ITS ON THE NEXT THE IT WONT COME ON , THE ON LIGHT IS FLASHING ON AND OFF ..

Please stop typing in all caps.

The info to fix here has nothing to do with a display not working. It is for power not working. A display is a whole other issue. Please post a new thread on your issue and I or others would be happy to help you.

Oh and don't do it in caps. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shean0 Laptop Tech Support 1
Truefate Laptop Tech Support 1
Lartwel Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
U Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 2