my laptop is lenovo G 50-80..

chandu_6

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
my problem is when i run a game(dota2)..
right side in notification bar it show me "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered".
what is the solution?? if i run lenovo solution center and check hardware scan, video card result is stress test (warning).

Solution
Well if the drivers are in need of updating, you can get this error. It can also be other things needing updating on the system.

I would check on the Lenovo site to see if there are any updates showing for your system.

Also check for Driver Updates for your graphics card/gpu. They may not show on the manufacturers site but you should be able to download and install from windows in your display options and/or graphics properties.
Well if the drivers are in need of updating, you can get this error. It can also be other things needing updating on the system.

I would check on the Lenovo site to see if there are any updates showing for your system.

Also check for Driver Updates for your graphics card/gpu. They may not show on the manufacturers site but you should be able to download and install from windows in your display options and/or graphics properties.

Solution