My Laptop is stuck in a boot loop blue screen restart. (MORE INFO IN DESC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemmyDow

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016
Hello,
I have a Sony Vaio laptop, dont know much about computers...but i could do with some help;

So a few days ago, my laptop wouldn't boot, at all, and then i had to troubleshoot in a strange window. I then managed after many attempts to reset my laptop to factory defaults. At around 90% of it, it decided to shut off and then it restarted and then came up with scanning and repairing my hard drive. After that, it repaired it around 2 times... and then it restarted again. After the restart... my laptop takes around 4 mins , and then goes to a blue screen saying ' your computer needs to be restart' 'were gathering information' and it gives me the error code : 0xc000021a ;and with that, it restarts and does the whole blue screen restarting again... any help? Please.

LemmyDow

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016

Well hopefully i can get it fixed.... thanks for the quick reply though

The drive may not be done for. It really depends on if you can remove whatever may have caused the problem. If it was from a new or updated software install, then if it can be uninstalled you should be good. Or you could try reinstalling Windows on the drive, after clearing it off. If none of this works, then yes, I new drive would be another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
John21903 Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
jasonkariuki98 Laptop Tech Support 1
beejayel30 Laptop Tech Support 0
E Laptop Tech Support 1
TheKiwi01 Laptop Tech Support 3
chippy-mx Laptop Tech Support 2
justin0106 Laptop Tech Support 7
SnackinMcCracken Laptop Tech Support 1