My Laptop on startup displays blank screen...not even the boot logo is displayed?

Elnino_1

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017
I have a lenovo z51-70 series laptop and it crashed suddenly one day (System_service_error) and after that every time I restart I only get a blank screen and not even the lenovo boot logo....is it because of GPU driver problem ?

Solution
This error is caused by a system file not a driver.
There are 2 things you can try:

1-System Restore.

1) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
2) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
3) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
4) Click Next on the confirmation window.
5) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

2- If that doesn't work then try this:
(You need a windows install disk for this)

1-Shut off computer,
2-Power on the PC and go into the BIOS
3-Change the Boot priority, from 1-HDD to (some other number that's...
This error is caused by a system file not a driver.
There are 2 things you can try:

1-System Restore.

1) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
2) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
3) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
4) Click Next on the confirmation window.
5) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.

2- If that doesn't work then try this:
(You need a windows install disk for this)

1-Shut off computer,
2-Power on the PC and go into the BIOS
3-Change the Boot priority, from 1-HDD to (some other number that's not 1) and (Some number that's not 1)-CD
to 1-CD.
4-Restart computer
5-You'll be greated by the windows installation screen.
6-Click the opition Repair My Computer
7-Go through the installation process
This will delete all system fles and reinstall them, without you losing all your programs.

Solution