My laptop randomly froze today twice (both instances during a game of league)

Zain_12

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
Some preface - the device in question is a laptop; specifically the HP G4 250. I've owned this for about 2 months, and this has never happened before.

So, I started reading online, and I came to the conclusion I should run a CHSDK on an admin cmd.

Rebooted my laptop - the check was stuck at 11% for about an hour. I cancelled the check by rebooting and logged back into my laptop.

Here's another problem; my laptop is running slowly at launch and takes longer to boot that usual.

I have also run two tests to test my hardware through prime95 - a 'Small FFT's ' and a 'Blend' test(s). Both were run for 20-25 minutes and my laptop had no issues going through them. what should i do?

Solution
Have you checked the laptop to make sure there has been no malware or viruses installed? Both of these will so slow down the device and mess with your performance.

If it continues to be a pain, and nothing was found on the laptop that shouldn't be there, you may want to contact the place you go it from, or the manufacturer, as it should still be under warranty.
Have you checked the laptop to make sure there has been no malware or viruses installed? Both of these will so slow down the device and mess with your performance.

If it continues to be a pain, and nothing was found on the laptop that shouldn't be there, you may want to contact the place you go it from, or the manufacturer, as it should still be under warranty.

Solution