My laptop : Voltage: 19V Current: 3.95A . Can adapter power of: Adapter Output Voltage: 19V Adapter Output Current: 4.75A

Mar 28, 2018
My laptop : Voltage: 19V Current: 3.95A . Can adapter power of: Adapter Output Voltage: 19V Adapter Output Current: 4.75A

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I dont understand your question, are u asking if your laptop adapter has ratings: 19V @3.95A, a new adapter with rating: 19V @4.75A will work?
If so yes, it will work, as long as it has same voltage that means 19V and a current higher or equal then the original one (3.95A) it will work. In your case has the same voltage and a higher current and you are fine. Even if has higher current the laptop will draw as much as it needs, that means ~4A, so u got room to spare(4.75-4 = 0.75A to spare) .

Dragos Manea

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015
I dont understand your question, are u asking if your laptop adapter has ratings: 19V @3.95A, a new adapter with rating: 19V @4.75A will work?
If so yes, it will work, as long as it has same voltage that means 19V and a current higher or equal then the original one (3.95A) it will work. In your case has the same voltage and a higher current and you are fine. Even if has higher current the laptop will draw as much as it needs, that means ~4A, so u got room to spare(4.75-4 = 0.75A to spare) .

BFG-9000

Respectable
Sep 17, 2016
Should be more than adequate, but note that many laptop brands will refuse to charge unless they recognize an official adapter. It's a form of DRM to ensure you only buy whitelisted accessories from them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hb06_ Laptop General Discussion 0
gomeskiran Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
mark.j.ruggiero Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 1
wehilary Laptop General Discussion 0
Mcstick333 Laptop General Discussion 1
ADS_Deployed! Laptop General Discussion 1
H Laptop General Discussion 1
blzbnvntr Laptop General Discussion 6
agaitan026 Laptop General Discussion 5