My latest Laptop Showdown

Mike BD

Estimable
May 3, 2015
Hello you all.
I'm still with my doubts when it comes about which should I get from those:

http://www.pcgarage.ro/notebook-laptop/hp/156-probook-450-g2-procesor-intel-core-i3-4030u-19ghz-haswell-4gb-500gb-radeon-r5-m255-1gb-freedos-metalic-silver/
or
http://www.pcgarage.ro/notebook-laptop/dell/156-inspiron-3542-seria-3000-hd-procesor-intel-core-i3-4030u-3m-cache-190-ghz-4gb-500gb-geforce-820m-2gb-win-81-black-3yr-cis/

Let's focus on hardware.

Mike BD

Estimable
May 3, 2015
It's worthless to tell you the price in £ as much as you'll need to get on Romanian sites for the prices in Romanian local coin.
Laptop's main job would be gaming.

It is very hard without a budget as this will affect what I can recommend to you. There are lots of laptops that range from low end like some acer v3 models to very high end laptops like the msi gt80 titan.

Also I will need to know the games you play.

Mike BD

Estimable
May 3, 2015
Well,I'll buy this laptop for some time so I'm interested in 2012 and over games at decent FPS.
[~avg. about 30+ on low-mid]
If it can do that having a SSD and an Intel i3/i5 CPU + a discrete GPU within 2000 LEI,I'm very happy.

I have no idea what LEI is but have xotic pc. They should have something for you assuming it is available in your contry.

Plus I not sure what you are exactly saying. You want to play games from 2012 at low to mid setting right? If this is the case look for either a cheap msi laptop or barebone laptop like sagar. Acer is also a cheap alternative but they tend to be loud like msi.

For $500, you will not get a very good laptop that can play games unless you are talking about games like lol, dota 2 or wow.

If this is the case look into the acer aspire v3 models. They are quite good at making low end laptops that are capable of playing games. Just remember to turn off the always on fan in the bios and it shouldn't be too loud when playing games.