My lenova laptop won't turn on. It is a month old. It turned off a few hours ago?

Tumelo Khoza

Estimable
Mar 22, 2015
My laptop was working a few hours ago. I turned it off. Now I want to turn it on its not working. I took out the battery still nothing has changed. When I plug in the charger it isn't showing the charging light either. It is a new laptop I bought it like two months ago. Please help

Solution
Try a reset, with battery removed and power adapter unplugged, press and hold the power button for ~30 seconds, put battery back in, plug in adapter and try powering on then.
If still nothing after a reset attempt, please note any light sequences from the laptop (including color) when trying to power on which may help diagnose the issue
Try a reset, with battery removed and power adapter unplugged, press and hold the power button for ~30 seconds, put battery back in, plug in adapter and try powering on then.
If still nothing after a reset attempt, please note any light sequences from the laptop (including color) when trying to power on which may help diagnose the issue

Solution

TRENDING THREADS