I have new Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop the following problem continues after 3-4 days of use at the time of starting the laptop display screen continously flashes on off after the start and stills continue to open the home page of Windows 10 desktop... How to remove this problem?
Start by doing a Windows Update, install all important update there is for your laptop. Next is to update your graphics card driver or do a clean install.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics.
- Open Program and Features then uninstall anything related to NVIDIA graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver there is.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx.
- Reboot your laptop and see if the same problem will persist because if does still happen, do a factory reset first before considering if you'll keep your laptop or have it replaced.