Solved! My logitech z506's center speaker is not working.

Nov 11, 2018
When testing if all the speakers are working by going to the sound control panel and right clicking my "speakers" and selecting "Configure Speakers," all my speakers are working just fine at the right location and everything but the center speaker. When the center speaker is tested, only the subwoofer is playing a light and barely audible chime. The actual center speaker is not making any sound at all.

I decided to test the center speaker's functionality by plugging it on the front left outlet in the subwoofer and doing the test for the front left. To my relief, the center speaker works. I plugged it back in to the center speaker outlet and it doesn't work again.

I am afraid that the center plugin outlet on the subwoofer is not working. I confirmed that I've plugged in everything correctly and my drivers are all updated. Can you please help me with this?

Solution
Is this for Realtek audio?

There's a setting where you can switch subwoofer and center in the Realtek software. Think from memory can do the same in windows audio software as well. Try that.

Swap center / subwoofer output option just above the volume slider. The option for it might be in a different location for you depending on software version but should be there somewhere.

E0OnPa3.png

Windows swap option is under enhancements tab
original

boju

Distinguished
Is this for Realtek audio?

There's a setting where you can switch subwoofer and center in the Realtek software. Think from memory can do the same in windows audio software as well. Try that.

Swap center / subwoofer output option just above the volume slider. The option for it might be in a different location for you depending on software version but should be there somewhere.

E0OnPa3.png

Windows swap option is under enhancements tab
original

Solution